Working in a different country is a dream of many. People often want to go and work in a different country according to their profession, as some countries have better futures for the profession than
Working in a different country is a dream of many. People often want to go and work in a different country according to their profession, as some countries have better futures for the profession than others. Also, the earnings are more significant in some countries than in another. So, people want to work in a different country for several reasons. But you want permits and passes to work in a different country. Singapore is one of the countries where people want to work in various fields and provides different kinds of passes, such as S Pass. How do you get a S Pass? What are the S pass requirement? Click here to learn more.
What is an S Pass?
S Pass and Personalised Employment pass are provided to foreign workers that wish to work in Singapore for a short period. These passes allow people from other countries to work in Singapore. These are valid for 1-3 years, but there is an option to extend the visa period. All the applications must go through Singapore’s Ministry of Manpower (MOM).
Requirements for an S Pass
- You must be a mid-skilled foreign employee.
- You must earn at least $4500 monthly income.
- You must earn a fixed monthly salary of at least $2400.
- It would be best if you had a job in Singapore, and your employer will be the one applying for an S Pass on your behalf.
- It would be best if you had a degree or diploma in the required field.
- You should also have work experience relevant to your profession.
These are the requirements suggested by MOM if you want to apply for an S Pass. If you clear all these ticks, you can prepare to apply for the S Pass.
How to get an S Pass?
Below is the step-by-step process to apply for an S Pass:
- You must provide a letter of consent from your employer. The consent will state that you agree to work with the employer and that you permitted them to apply for the pass.
- Your employer will fill out the online application from the MOM’s website.
- Your employer will attach all the required documents for the S Pass.
- Your employer will pay the processing fee of $75.
- Once your application is approved, your employer will receive an IPA (In-Principle Approval).
This is the process of getting an S Pass. Your employer will have to apply for your S Pass and will submit all the documents that are required in the process. Apply for an S Pass and work in Singapore according to your requirements. These passes provide a way for people to work in Singapore.