1. Introduction Medical emergencies are the emergencies enrich the patient or the victim is ill and unable to move on his own. in such cases the persons who are next to him call immediately to
Medical emergencies are the emergencies enrich the patient or the victim is ill and unable to move on his own. in such cases the persons who are next to him call immediately to the emergency rooms nearby and meanwhile they have to console the patient like nothing will happen, and do few things like CPR if the patient is unable to breathe and if the patient is suffering from cardiac problems and chest pain it is better to keep patient on aspirin so that he will have relief and also during hypertensive situations the main thing one should do is give him the drugs like antihypertensive drugs and everyone should know how to do first aid, because it is mandatory we don’t know when emergency comes and it changed every citizen has to know how to perform first aid. after that one should send the patient or victim to the nearby emergency rooms, if you are living in San Antonio here is the best solution visit urgent care san antonio Where they save the patient in every possible way.
2. How to handle if a medical emergency arises
- whenever if the person next to you or you itself may undergone or seen emergency situations where the patients are stressed and also diseased will suddenly collapsed to the ground and everyone over there screams, which in turn effect the victim
- The first and foremost thing is one should call to the emergency rooms nearby that place and bell the present situation and the condition of the patient, so that they will get to know what to do and they will carry with them in an ambulance, If you are living in San Antonio call urgent care san Antonio They will reach the place as fast as possible
- Second thing one should do is the crowd over there should be evacuated and then If patient has consciousness then try to console the patient like nothing will happen and doctors are on their way. If the patient is it unconscious state then check for breathing and also pulse
- If you can’t feel the pulse then immediately start doing CPR by removing the clothes of the victim and then start giving compressions
- Meanwhile then emergency room doctors come and they will take the patient to the hospital meanwhile in the ambulance itself or on the ground they will do AED, it’s a kind of shock so that there are more chances of coming into consciousness.
A. If you are living in san Antonio visit the prestige emergency rooms where they provide you immediate treatment and the both clinical and non clinical staff do they work in every possible way they try to save them life of the patient.