Human Resource Management has always been an active part of any organization and has been a continuous inspiration to its employees. However, recent years have seen a drastic change in the way businesses operate in
Human Resource Management has always been an active part of any organization and has been a continuous inspiration to its employees. However, recent years have seen a drastic change in the way businesses operate in every way in this dynamic and fast-changing world. This calls for the HR management to bring about innovations in their employee management approaches to keep up with the pace in this competitive market.
HR is considered the fundamental asset of any company and has been the primary reason behind its success. However, to continue being a firm pillar of any modern and technology-driven business, HR teams will have to work on bringing innovations in their work processes. In this article, we are going to check out some latest trends in HR technologies that would help boost one’s organization in 2020.
- Self-service HR Technology: Whether an employee changes his/her address or contact details, or there is a change in the payscale or benefits, with the modern HR solution, companies should be able to update this information without doing any tedious paperwork. Moreover, the smart HR technologies of today also include efficient compliance management, training and development, and data analysis.
- Targeted Online Recruiting: Any HR consultancy in Mumbai has adopted the online recruitment procedures, right from collecting and tracking resumes, to conducting online interviews and automating the generation of offer letters digitally.
- Making Good Use of Social Media: Be it making some important announcements, or updating some company policy guidelines, or even motivating the employees, social media platforms can be a powerful tool for the modern-day HR solutions.
- Development as a Service: Many HR outsourcing companies who are hired for keeping a watchful eye on an organization’s HR operations. Their role is to discuss various issues and strategies, and what might be the possible outcomes. This process is known as ‘Development as a service,’ and it helps to shape the HR systems into a whole new level.
- Engaging Multimedia Training and Development Sessions: These fun-filled and interactive, self-paced, and micro-learning sessions are certainly going to fill the gaps between training and the actual development.
- HR Innovation Labs: HR companies in Mumbai have been trying out to devise new ways and approaches to looking into a particular issue. Businesses are installing HR innovation labs for that purpose wherein HR teams research on the possible applications of HR Tech systems, thus giving a boost to the growth and learning curves.
- Less is More: HRs are already working too hard and taking significant initiatives to bring about the prosperity of a business. Today, HR services are hired to get the maximum impact by giving in the least efforts.
- Empowering Managers to Guide Employees: HR companies in Mumbai have taken encouraging the front-line managers to help their employees grow, both on an organizational as well as on a personal level.
- Take Care of Your Employees: The physical and mental well-being of your workers is vital to maintain a healthy working environment. HRs have now taken to the program of regular health checkups for their employees.
- Be Kind!: As always, HR teams have their name in the good books for having a kind and compassionate attitude towards all employees alike, regardless of position in the business hierarchy. This would include sending greetings on birthdays, work anniversaries, and also awards or titles for hard-working employees.
Following these above trends, an HR management team is sure to work more efficiently, and more strategically and smartly.