The career/professional conversion programs are mainly known as the CCPs. This is mainly needed for mid-level-career individuals to undergo some skills conversion. They mainly move into some of the new career sectors which mainly have
The career/professional conversion programs are mainly known as the CCPs. This is mainly needed for mid-level-career individuals to undergo some skills conversion. They mainly move into some of the new career sectors which mainly have some great career prospects as well as opportunities. Some of the important facts about professional conversion programme have been discussed in this article.
Different types of modes of the professional conversion program
- Place-and-Train: This mid-career prospect is mainly hired by the participating employer before undergoing the training to take on a new job role.
- Attach-and-Train: These mid-career individuals are mainly provided with training as well as work attachments. This is mainly done before to job placement, through the industry partners in the growth sectors with the good future job opportunities
- Redeployment or job redesign reskilling: This is mainly for those companies which are undergoing the business transformation. These workers will be mainly provided with training to take on some of the new job roles within the same company.
The professional conversion programs mainly help Singaporeans to allow them to develop new capabilities to take on jobs in growth areas or redesigned job roles.
Top benefits of the professional conversion program
These are some of the important benefits of the professional conversion program:
- This mainly facilitates recruitment of the career switchers to meet the employers’ manpower needs.
- They mainly provide opportunities to learn some adjacent as well as new skills which are mainly in demand by employers
- The displaced professionals can have their careers restart
- The professionals can have the risk of displacement. This can take proactive steps to recalibrate their careers as well as safeguard their livelihood
- Leverage structured industry-recognized training
- They mainly minimize the redundancies as well as reskill the experienced employees to mainly take on new job roles
- This is mainly an effective way to overcome the talent shortage
- They mainly tap on the potential of the wider workforce
- They mainly convert motivated as well as talented professionals to serve in some of the new job roles
The professional conversion programs are mainly useful for helping managers, professionals, as well as executives. They mainly undergo skills conversion as well as secure new jobs in some of the different industries. CCPs are mainly industry-recognized training.
These are some of the important facts about professional conversion programs that have been discussed in this article.