The kitchen fire suppression systems are mainly designed to keep a fire that has mainly originated on a kitchen appliance. Some of these kitchen appliances mainly include a stove or deep fat fryer which can
The kitchen fire suppression systems are mainly designed to keep a fire that has mainly originated on a kitchen appliance. Some of these kitchen appliances mainly include a stove or deep fat fryer which can range out of control. Some of the important facts about kitchen suppression maintenance have been discussed in this article.
Top benefits of the kitchen suppression system
Below are some of the important benefits one must consider for a kitchen suppression system:
- There are many different pieces of equipment that are mainly present in a large commercial kitchen. In the case of the commercial kitchen high level of heat is generated from different types of equipment. This can cause a higher risk of a fire. A suppression system is mainly able to handle fires from all kitchen equipment, which includes range tops, fryers, broilers as well as hoods.
- A commercial kitchen fire can mainly spread fast with different sources of heat coming from different types of cooking stations. The kitchen suppression systems mainly help to quickly detect fire. This can put it out faster in comparison to some other wet chemical systems.
- The commercial kitchen employees mainly benefit from the safer workplace which is mainly created by a kitchen suppression system. The suppression system mainly extinguishes the fire before the same can spread, so employees can safely leave the kitchen.
The kitchen fire suppression systems are mainly effective for fire containment systems. Once the fire is detected, the system’s mainly nozzles discharge the wet chemicals from above the appliance. The wet chemicals mainly cover the flames as well as starve the fire.
Once the system is activated, this disconnects the gas line to the appliance. The hood automatically mainly turns on to remove thesmoke which is mainly caused by the fire.
A kitchen fire suppression system is mainly installed over the stove tops, and within the cooker hood. This is adjacent to cupboards, or even above the deep fryers. Kitchen fire suppression systems are mainly effective fire containment systems.
Important facts to know about kitchen suppression maintenance
- The extinguishing system must be periodically inspected every 6 months in accordance with international standards. All of the active and passive components in the system should be verified as well as being maintained by authorized service personnel.
- The fire extinguishing system is mainly installed for each of the kitchen hoods with pre-engineering work.
These are some of the important facts to know about kitchen suppression maintenance.