The brochures are designed to make an impact and catch the eye of the customer. Brochure holders are designed to make it easier for a visitor to snatch information provided to satisfy their interest. There
The brochures are designed to make an impact and catch the eye of the customer. Brochure holders are designed to make it easier for a visitor to snatch information provided to satisfy their interest.
There are plenty of different styles and designs to suit the purpose of people, thus making it very difficult to choose a holder. The holders must be in tune with the place where it is placed. There are many holders of traditional designs and some of them are modern ones.
There are a few things to consider before buying a brochure holder for your business.
Some of them are listed below:
1. Transparency – The very first thing you need to consider is the transparency of holder. There are two types of holders based on transparency, transparent and non-transparent holders.
1. Transparent holders – They are made from acrylic and are very effective. These are very attractive since visitors have a clear view of the information they are looking for.
2. Non-transparent brochure holders – Those made from wood or paper may hide too much information, and they are ineffective.
2. Categories – The second thing to look for is the type of leaflet holders. Generally, there are three categories of holders:
1. Tabletop – It is extremely useful when the tabletop/counter top holder is acrylic. These can be used for single brochures or stacked to suit different types of brochures that need to be split.
2. Wall mounted – This allows the brochures to create a unique view of the wall-mounted sidewall. These wall mounted brochure holders can be used everywhere.
3. Outdoor – This type of holders should be water resistant and must withstand various climate changes.
3. Holder Height – It is also essential to look at the height of the holders. Brochure holders come in different heights. Choosing it with the right height is the key to an orderly and attention-grabbing display.
4. Space – The next thing to consider is the amount of space you want to give to the display of the brochure or pamphlet. For owners of small shops or retail stores, a wall mount holder is a perfect choice for those with a lack of space.
5. Number of racks – Brochure holders has one, two or more pockets to hold brochures or pamphlets and you have to choose one depends on your needs.
So, these are some of the key points that you can remember when buying brochures.