What is animation? The animation is a method in which models or figures have been manipulated to appear as moving images. In traditional animation, images are drawn or painted by hand on transparent celluloid sheets
What is animation?
The animation is a method in which models or figures have been manipulated to appear as moving images. In traditional animation, images are drawn or painted by hand on transparent celluloid sheets to be photographed and exhibited on film. Today, most animehave been made with computer-generated imagery (CGI). Anime is the English term of animation. Japan first introduced anime in 1917. The characters in anime often have colorful graphics, vibrant characters, and fantastic themes. These animations may vary from 2D to 3D. The effect of the anime has been achieved by a rapid succession of sequential images. These images are minimal and nobody notices the difference in the pictures.
Scalable Vector Graphics:
SVG animation or also known as Scalable Vector Graphics. An SVG is an open XML-based standard vector graphics format. SVG is an Extensible Markup Language (XML) based vector image that formats the two-dimensional graphics with support for interactivity and animation. The SVG specification is an open standard developed by the World Wide Web Consortium in 1999. These animes can be searched, indexed, scripted, and composed. The SVG images can be created and edited by any text editor as well as the draw is a software. All the web browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, and Microsoft Edge have SVG in it.
Why one should use SVG:
SVG is an open standard developed by the World Wide Web Consortium. Using SVGs is an easy choice once one considers the benefits they offer. For a client, one can get exquisite quality on any plan. The advantages of using SVG animation are-
- Text-based format: SVG elements contain text, which improves the accessibility of a website. But the main advantage is that this text has been indexed by search engines. And a user can find an SVG file in Google.
- Scalability: SVGs look perfectly sharp on any device with any screen size. Vector images are resolution-independent and can scale to any dimension without losing quality.
- Interactivity: Hyperlinks and virtually any kind of animation can add by styling and scripting.
- High Performance: With SVG, there is no need for an HTTP request to load in an image file. The page loads faster as it has no files to download. Faster loading time translates into better webpage performance and higher search engine ranking.
- SEO friendly: SVG images have been defined in XML text files, so the keywords and descriptions can be used and more easily recognized by search engines.
- Small-sized files: The size of simple SVG files is defined by the colors, layers, gradients, effects, and masks that it contains.
The animation has been loved by everyone. The SVG makes the making of anime easy and mild.