Filters are used in mining, diesel exhaust, and industrial filtration applications. Filtration technologies Australia manufactures various products to replace the traditional methods of filtration. Filtration is the process where solid particles present in suspension are separated from
Filtration is the process where solid particles present in suspension are separated from the gas. The advances in filtration technology include the development of a continuous process to replace the old technology of filtration and improved the quality of life. Filtration technologies Australia has worked on the research development to find out the wide range of air, gas, and liquid solutions.
Where is the Filtration technology used?
The different sectors where the filtration is used :
- Automotive – Industries includes new mobility, agricultural, Internal combustion engines, and mining.
- Industrial – Used in gas turbines and compressors, air pollution control, industrial painting, food, and beverages.
- Living – Indoor Air Treatment, Flood care, Office Equipment.
What Are The Products Used In The Industry?
There are different types of products that are used in various industries. The products are :
- Mining and Diesel Filtration Products – Freudenberg The world leaders and innovators designed products for hard rock mining applications such as coal mining and catalytic diesel exhaust filter.
They have a complete range of general mining filtration from:
- Cabin Air Filters
- Pleated Bag Cartridges (PBC)
- Inlet Blower Filters (MF)
- Filter Panels
- Oil filters, Strainers, and Pre-strainers
- Filter Panels
- Pressurization Solutions
- Dust Collection Filters
The products that are used are:
- General Mining Filtration- it provides dust control and vehicular cabin air filtration
- Disposal Diesel Exhaust Filters for Coal Mining- It is designed for all diesel engines
- Catalytic Diesel Exhaust & Diesel Particulate Filters– The highest level of nanoparticle available
- Industrial Filtration – The filtration process is used to provide air filters for the control of airborne contaminants of all kinds, such as dust toxic and corrosive chemicals and odors. The products used in industrial filtration are:
· Filter Panels – Rectangular or square Industrial Air Filter panels made with pleated filter media potted in galvanized or aluminum frames.
· Pleated Bag Cartridges (PBC)– Pleated bags manufactured using a wide variety of Industrial Air Filter media and materials to suit your application.
· Coalescer Filters – Industrial Air Filter Cartridges specifically designed for blower and compressor intakes.
· Inlet Blower Filters (MF)– It is made in dimensions and configurations to offer protection to coalescers.
· Oil filters, Strainers, and Pre-strainers– Cabin Air Filters– FT Cabin Air Filters protect personnel from ultrafine nanoparticles.
At last, we came to know what is the use of filtration technology and its products, uses. If you want to buy any of the products, then you can check the website for more details.