One of the most well-known dishes that everyone loves to eat in Singapore is salmon sashimi. As others say, nothing defeats the satisfaction of having a fresh piece of sashimi. While it’s simple and
One of the most well-known dishes that everyone loves to eat in Singapore is salmon sashimi. As others say, nothing defeats the satisfaction of having a fresh piece of sashimi. While it’s simple and easy to go out to a sushi restaurant. To have a good time and enjoy your favorite raw fish. It’s also quite expensive if you’re thinking of having seconds or thirds.
There are several affordable and convenient salmon sashimi choices on the island. There is some fresh sashimi singapore delivery online.
Affordable Places to get your Salmon Sashimi Fix
- Gurume specializes in seafood, meat, and steamboat products. Making it a one-stop-shop if you provide items for hotpot too. The salmon is sold fresh and should be taken within 2-3 days.
- Norwegian Salmon ATM
- You will have the chance with the vending machines that distribute Norwegian salmon. They began off selling salmon for cooking, yet have since enlarged their product line. To include sashimi-grade salmon. The salmon also comes frozen and vacuum-sealed. So you can keep it in your freezer for several months. It’s great if you realize you want more salmon than you have at home. Or have extra guests at the last minute.
- Though Kuhlbarra is famous more for their locally farmed barramundi. They offer salmon too, also sliced salmon sashimi. The salmon sashimi has a shelf life of 2 days. After you get it and keep it stored chilled at 0-3 degrees celsius. Freezing is not suggested and the salmon should be consumed. Within 4 hours of opening the packet.
- Greenwood Fish Market
- You don’t need to go to their restaurants to have your seafood fix. Their delicious delights are conveniently available for delivery. In Singapore, you can savor and kick back their specialties in the comfort of their home. The most ideal of all sashimi has to be vibrant. Bright orange salmon sashimi has a great taste and jewel-like appearance. They have rich pieces that will melt much better for a sumptuous experience. Fresh salmon sashimi has a plethora of health benefits. Salmon sashimi is filled with protein, vitamin B and potassium, and omega-3 fatty acids. All are important for your health and nutritional intake. Fresh sashimi makes a great appetizer before meals. Yet can also stand alone as an umami-flavored side dish. The bluefin tuna sashimi has three cuts. So you can pick between the marbled tenderness of their otoro belly. Their sashimi is ready to eat and comes with traditional condiments. They’re proud to have a range of seafood that is not always encountered in Singapore.
- Song Fish
- Sashimi-grade Norwegian salmon is air-flown chilled from Norway. Yet, it doesn’t come sliced, so it needs prep work. This means you can control how thick your fish slices are.
- It is a Japanese online grocery that offers a range of imported products. This includes salmon sashimi. Like Song Fish, the salmon comes in a fillet, not yet sliced.
- Ninja Food
- If you are preparing a lot of platters of yu sheng. You might want to consider having a complete sashimi-grade salmon fillet. From Ninja Food, it is sold in large slobs.
You can check these choices if you want to order simply online. You only need to check the reviews to make sure that you’re getting what you preferred. And that is suitable for your taste.