A Bride’s Guide to Picking a Dreamy Wedding Venue
When planning your wedding, it is understandable that you want it to be remembered by everyone for many years to come. To set the tone for your wedding, you should pick the right venue. However, choosing a venue is an overwhelming process. Do not fret though. As long as you have a guide, you will not miss anything.
To help you get started, here’s a guide to picking a dreamy wedding venue:
Before you initiate site inspections
You should consider the following before you start touring potential wedding venues:
- Estimate the number of people you want to invite: there are many places that can accommodate your wedding crowd but the key here is to aim low in your numbers. Remember that it is easier to add more guests than to deduct.
- Sit down and figure out how much you can afford to spend: you should figure out how much you can afford to spend. In the end, this will shape how your wedding will go. Fortunately, it is easy to compare these days because of online directories and tools.
- Pick your wedding date: when it comes to picking your wedding date, it pays if you are flexible. If you are after savings, you should choose an off-season month that way you can secure the venue of your dreams at a lower rate.
- Call around to check availability: before you conduct a site inspection, call around to check the availability of the venue.
Decide the wedding style
When deciding the wedding style, you should consider the following:
- Choose a place: if you are after modern feels, you should consider glass house event space melbourne. With a glasshouse, there is an abundance of the natural landscape. In the end, this provides a stunning backdrop while reducing the cost of spending on décor details. The key here is to have a vision of what you want to portray for your wedding day.
- Select the theme: after settling with glass house event space melbourne, you can now select the theme or colors for your wedding. When choosing a theme, make sure that there is a cohesive look.
Conduct site inspections
It is time to finalise your venue. You should consider the following:
- Schedule official site inspections: it is better to schedule official site inspections so there is a venue representative to accompany you. Before you reach the site, you should write down questions you have like the size, minimums, equipment, packages and many more. The key here is not booking the first venue that you see.
- Pay attention to the lighting: you should ensure that the venue has abundant lighting. Remember that lights can make or break your photographs. If the venue is too dark, it can be challenging to capture all the details.
- Book the venue: if everything is satisfactory, you need to book the venue immediately. This is to ensure that the date will be blocked.
- Send an email to the venue representative: finally, you can send an email to the venue representative with a recap of whatever you discussed. This is helpful so you do not forget things.
While there are many things you can consider to help you find the right venue, you should just remember four things to make it simple – affordability, preference, convenience, and availability.